New to the forum in the Slatebelt PA

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Jh_carguy

Post by Jh_carguy »

Hello all!

I'm Justin from Bangor, PA I've got an '06 200H and I'm trying to get more seat time in this year. Anyone else ride in my neck of the woods?

My bike is mostly stock. It came with a FMF exhaust and jetted. I took off the '05 KX250 front end to return it to stock trail riding. If anyone needs the front end, let me know, I'll be willing to sell it.

I'm an automechanic by trade, so I understand machines . . . . and that's all i can think of for an intro.

Thanks all!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New to the forum in the Slatebelt PA

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to kdxrider.net!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
jaywylie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by jaywylie »

Hi!
tmmyghst

Post by tmmyghst »

Might want to save that fork for when you hit the stock forks limitations.
thirdgenlxi
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by thirdgenlxi »

Welcome to the forum!! :grin: I know at least one of our forum members, Tyl3r, lives in PA as well. Not sure how close he would be to you, but might want to give him a shout

And IMHO I would put the KX front end back on.... get it valved right and set up for your weight, and it's really a better fork compared to the stockers. Many of us here (myself included) have done the KX fork swaps. If you don't though, I may be interested in it. I have older KX forks on mine right now, but I've been thinking of going to the newer and larger dual chamber forks
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Tyl3r »

Welcome to the forum! I do live in PA too. I just checked Google though, looks like we're at opposite sides of the state.

And hey, enough with the fork comments! haha how much you want for the whole front end set-up, and what all is included? I've been contemplating doing the swap on my dual sport. The 05 front end would be perfect for me as I would be able to share wheels with my other bike.
04/05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
18 KTM 500 EXC-F Dual Sport/Sumo toy
24 KTM 300XC-W Cheater bike
K50X200
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by K50X200 »

Welcome!
Not really your neck of the woods, but I ride at Reading Anthracite Coal properties (StClair - Darkwater Rd Lot, and Locust Gap).
I used to ride at Rausch Creek Trailriders - switched to RAC fall of 2017... got my 2018 permit at the Dirty Santa Run and just waiting for Spring to get here!
Give me a shout if you want to ride RAC (they're supposed to start selling day passes this spring if you're not a member)- I'm always up for that, and I have a ton of vacation days to use up! :grin:
"00 KDX200 - Baja Designs D/S Kit, '03 KLX300 Forks, KB5 Suspension Mods, Keihn 35 ASQV, Boyesen Rad Valve, Gnarly Woods Pipe
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome to the group. And pics of our new friends bikes are always appreciated! lol