Hello from OK

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
mattman122

Hello from OK

Post by mattman122 »

Thought I would introduce myself, I’m new to the forum but not new to riding, been riding and racing since I was a kid. I currently have a 17 YZ250X and an 06 YZ125, my dad has a 02 KDX220. The kdx was purchased new in 02 by my aunt and she rode it around for a year or so and went to some races with us. Once I moved out of my parents house my dad stopped racing and I continued on my own so the KDX was put under a shed and left for several years to basically rot away. Fast forward to last year, my parents now host foreign exchange students (high school boys) so my aunt donated the kdx to the cause and along with my moms TTR125 the kids ride around and have a good time. Well one kid from Germany has really taken a liking to it and we even resurrected some old trails I had growing up. Long story short, I joined this forum because the KDX is a pretty fun bike but is a turd in stock form. Always good to know what people are doing to make them work.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hello from OK

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to turdrider.net. Thanks for bettering the place. :roll:

:lol: :mrgreen:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member