Just picked up a '02 KDX200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
RC_ichard

Post by RC_ichard »

Whats up guys!!

Few years ago, i started my addiction with a '01 DRZ400S. It fell into my lap as a basket case project over the winter, and quickly started my love of dual sport. Over the last few years as i grew into my DRZ style, i quickly realized the heavier bike was taking its toll on my aging body and the need for a lighter trail dedicated bike came to light.

This lead me to my latest acquisition, a decent condition 2002 KDX200. After some quick searches on the internet this form popped up over and over again, so figured its time to make the account and join the 2-stroke dark side :drinkers:

Hope to meet many of you and maybe share some insight down the road :)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Just picked up a '02 KDX200

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on the KDX!

If you don't mind, please update your info with your country, even if it is USA (sounds like it). Different model KDX's were available in different countries and it helps to most often point out which country the bike is from. You won't be asking questions on how to fix yourself, just the bike hopefully. :grin: Thanks.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Keystone
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Just picked up a '02 KDX200

Post by Keystone »

Welcome! Congrats on the KDX200, I think if Kawasaki offered them today they would sell a ton.
RC_ichard

Post by RC_ichard »

Thanks for the pointers!

Updated my profile with the state and some other info, but sure it will become more developed as i fiddle around more here.

Thanks again

-Rich