New KDX Owner

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
VTMTcowboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

New KDX Owner

Post by VTMTcowboy »

Hello everyone! I bought a 97 KDX 200 about a month ago and couldn't be more excited. This is only my second 2 stroke and had mediocre luck with the first one (gas gas ec200). Been on 4 strokes my whole riding life (20 years off and on). Looks like the bike is in decent shape, just need to clean it up a bit and get some new plastics. I want to bring it back to the green/purple color scheme. Eventually I will attempt the complete breakdown and rebuild when time permits, but first I just want some seat time! Looking forward to spending hours on KDXRider.net as I've already found everyone to be extremely helpful and friendly. God bless!

Ben
1997 KDX 220
2004 KDX 200
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New KDX Owner

Post by bufftester »

Oh no, another Barney Bike! Don't tell Diymirage! lol. Welcome to the forums and to the 2T brotherhood!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on the KDX. I like the "violet" colors. :bravo:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
VTMTcowboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by VTMTcowboy »

Thanks guys. Really itching to get this thing on the trails. My work schedule as well as living in area that lacks public riding close (about 1.5-2hours) is killing me.

I grew up with pictures and magazine cut-outs of the early-mid 90's bikes all over my bedroom walls, so I'd like to keep some of that alive in the my 97 KDX, which includes the infamous purple! 20+ years later and finally have one, haha.

Ben
1997 KDX 220
2004 KDX 200