New Illinois Member here

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
GreenGoblin22

New Illinois Member here

Post by GreenGoblin22 »

Hello guys, I am a new member from Illinois. Just bought my first KDX 200. Its a 94 I picked up from a friend. I have rode a 01 CR 125 R since 2002 and was wanting a better trail bike so I purchased a 94 KDX 200 to do a full restore on. I have built a 01 400 ex from the frame up and I cant wait to start this KDX build. I hear the 220 kits are really nice. My bike already has a FMF header and silencer. It needs some work though. Thing runs great but needs some TLC. I will start a thread when i start the frame up on this bike. Nice to meet everyone. This seems like a very good sight to get all the info I need to build the ultimate trail machine.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New Illinois Member here

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums. Good luck on the build.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
GreenGoblin22

New Illinois Member here

Post by GreenGoblin22 »

Thanks it will be a sweet bike when i am done.
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New Illinois Member here

Post by bufftester »

Welcome and congrats on the new bike. My dad has been riding a 94 KDX200 since brand new, close to 3000 miles on it now and just keeps going with routine maintenance
anto200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

New Illinois Member here

Post by anto200 »

Hi welcome to the forum! I bought an 05 kdx200 less than a year ago and riding it is my new favorite hobby. Look forward to seeing or hearing about your machine!
GreenGoblin22

New Illinois Member here

Post by GreenGoblin22 »

First parts have been purchased. I got lucky and found a 01 kx 250 front end. I got the triples, steering stem, KYB forks, Brakes, Rotor, and rim for 80 bucks. Cant really complain about that. I need to figure out what people are saying about this spacer that i might need. Super excited should be a huge upgrade.