Checking In

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
TeamDoty
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Checking In

Post by TeamDoty »

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a 2002 KDX200... haven't been on a 2 stroke in a long time but I'm really enjoying this bike. I have been lurking through the forums for a few weeks and figured I needed to join up.

I'm in the St. Louis area and have 3 boys who ride with me. We're looking to keep improving our skills so we can ride on more and more challenging trails.

My KDX is in pretty good shape, to be honest, I mainly bought it to ride while I rebuild my XR. But after riding it once over at the Ride Organic MX training area I fell in love with it so now I think I'll keep it! It needs fork seals plus a few other tweaks but over all its ready to go. I'm heading down to Park Hills, MO (St. Joe State Park) in a couple weeks for an all day ride (w/o the man cubs) to have some fun with the KDX.

Thanks for all the help I've found on here already, hopefully as I gain more experience with the KDX I'll be able to contribute to pay 'yall back.. THANKS!!!
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Checking In

Post by bufftester »

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new addition to the stable. Lots of helpful folks on here whenever you have any questions.
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Re: Checking In

Post by KDXohio »

Welcome! sounds like you found a good one!
1990 KDX200 FMF Fatty, Answer VFC silencer, VForce 3 Cage, Wiseco Piston, KX125-J series KYB USD fork conversion, Race tech goldvalves, J series front brake assembly, air-box snorkel removed, Acerbis Headlight, KX450F Front fender, Pro Taper RM bend bars, ASV front Brake lever, MSR Clutch perch and lever, RB Head mod, 36mm PWK carb, Trail Tech Kickstand.