new member from Iowa

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
alleykat24

new member from Iowa

Post by alleykat24 »

Hey everybody! I've only been a member now for a couple of weeks and have read as much as I can and I must say what an awesome site this is!! Summer of '05 was my 1st year back to riding with a 20-year absence. Got back into swing of things with a ttr-125 and quickly found out after riding my friends' KDX200, that was the bike for me. I traded for a 2002 model last fall and fell in love! It's a GREAT bike and have a blast on it.
Been wanting to do some MINOR tweaking and read alot of threads about pipes. I believe the fmf gnarley woods and powercore 2 are the ones for me and my style of trail riding. My 10 year old son has quickly learned alot from his PW80 and rode a KX65 last weekend and handled it very well with only 1 year of experience. Needless to say that I will be trading it off very soon for KX65.
Just wanted to chime in here to say "hey" and again, what a GREAT site!!
THANKS! :grin:
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome! You'll find everything you ever wanted to know about getting your KDX in top shape here.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome to the site Alleycat!
We are glad to have ya here and most any question usually get's answered real quickly... even non-bike questions! :grin:

Vince
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

G'day and a big fat friendly welcome from Australia. :partyman:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Make sure to add yourself to the Frapper map. We've got a nice collection of the peeps locations going!
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Hooooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyy Doooooooooooody Partner!!!

Welcome aboard!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!