mikdxer says hi!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
mikdxer

mikdxer says hi!

Post by mikdxer »

Glad to see allot of familiar names here that have given good advice on the other site over the last 2 years I've owned my KDX. My name is Brad, I'm from Michigan and 42 years old. I just got back into dirt riding after a 20 year absence. I have really appreciated all the help from fellow KDXers to get my bikes running great. Keep up the good work and thanks for all the help whether it was for me or someone else who asked.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

HI Brad! Glad to have ya... and don't be a stranger! Just shoot the shite if you want in the General Chatter or Take my Wife... forums. We have a chat on wednesday nights too... Post your ride in the gallery... there's lots to do on here and if you would like to see anything else... shoot me a line and let me know...

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
BJH
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by BJH »

Jeez you can't swing a dead cat witout hitting a Brad in here. :grin: Glad to see you in the community. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Welcome and Merry Christmas!!! :supz:
________
MAZDA CAPELLA
Last edited by BJH on 08:04 am Feb 17 2011, edited 1 time in total.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Dead cat? Brad? Not just a coincidence. This is what?......Brad #3 or 4?
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! As you can see we are a happy bunch here and enjoy a bit of ribbing and joking with each other. A great goup of fellow KDXer's and glad to have you join the group!!! We all look forward to hearing more from you. No lurking here, you MUST join in the discussions!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
cicone

Post by cicone »

Welcome---I pretty much quit riding when I went to college at UF. After 25 years I'm back. More fun than ever!! Nice to see you here.

Jay
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project