checking in

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDXrider007

checking in

Post by KDXrider007 »

Hello everyone new used KDX 200 owner here. We pretty much stumbled into this bike as we weren't really looking to purchase another bike, but found a nice 03 kdx 200 for a good price and ended up buying it to possibly replace the xr250r. If anything now we have a backup bike. Currently I ride a Raptor 700 and my girlfriend rides an 84 XR. We just started riding not too long ago, we both rode a little as kids though. I am looking forward to learning about the bike on here. cheers
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: checking in

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on the KDX.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
KDXSPODE

Post by KDXSPODE »

As a noob myself here, I also welcome you.

You sparked my interest as I owned an 06 Raptor 700 for about 6 years. Dune rides only. But man I loved that thing.
KDXrider007

Post by KDXrider007 »

KDXSPODE wrote:As a noob myself here, I also welcome you.

You sparked my interest as I owned an 06 Raptor 700 for about 6 years. Dune rides only. But man I loved that thing.

Nice! The Raptor is very fun. I haven't ever ridden in the dunes myself. I still have the Raptor although it is for sale currently as we ended up buying a side by side.I don't really want to sell it but man upgrades are expensive on the side by side lol. Maybe I'll end up keeping it for a while longer who knows.