new to me KDX200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
black
Supporting Member

new to me KDX200

Post by black »

Picked up a used KDX200 1993, needs some cosmetic work and some armor for the trails. Was hoping for a95 or odler but time and money were tight.
My first 2 stroke , came from an xr250r ( still have it)

Is thee a FAQ for issues/ minor mods for protection for trail riding etc? Alredy orderd some rear brake protection and skid plate. Also some armor for the exhaust( has a few dents already) concerned about the front disc and radiator as well!
SaskBob

Re: new to me KDX200

Post by SaskBob »

Just got here myself. looks like I have got myself the same model as yourself. Welcome. I notice there is no factory skid protection as well so if you find any let me know.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
black
Supporting Member

Post by black »

SaskBob wrote:Just got here myself. looks like I have got myself the same model as yourself. Welcome. I notice there is no factory skid protection as well so if you find any let me know.
No factory protection. I wound up with a moose skid plate. Does well on my xr250r

trying to find radiator protection for this year. would a 95 model radiator protection work?