Woohoo finally got myself a KDX.

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
SaskBob

Woohoo finally got myself a KDX.

Post by SaskBob »

Hey guys, I've just picked myself up a 1989 KDX200 for $800 Canadian. It's not in the best of shape, but it runs okay it seems, not sure if the previous owner who was 14 years old really knew what he was doing in terms of maintenance (Lots of tie wire, wrong bolts, zip ties etc) so I'm not sure about certain things I hope to ask here. (Just bought the cyclepedia online manual for it)

I have a big ass KTM 690 E which is a bit of a handful on single track, but I love the bike otherwise. But from riding my daughters KLX140L I know little bikes have a lot going for them in the trees which we have a lot of in North Saskatchewan.

Glad to see a dedicated forum like this.
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Woohoo finally got myself a KDX.

Post by Sullyfam »

Congratulations and if you have been manhandling a 690 through single track then the KDX will feel like a mountain bike with an engine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

Nice. I have an 89 that was purchased as a basket case. After a lot of time and a bit of cash It's a great machine that never lets me down. Welcome to KDXRIDER!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Congratulations on getting a KDX.

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
SaskBob

Post by SaskBob »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, ripped around a bit in a gravel parking lot, these bikes have some snap! Certainly feels like is has more than 26hp.