Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
elwood

Post by elwood »

Hello everyone.Joe from SC.New to this site but,not to KDX's.I've owned 4 over the years starting with a KDX175 IN 1980,KDX200 IN 1988,KDX220 in 2004 and just bought another 1988 KDX200 last week.Also have a 2007 KLX250s.Yes I drank the orange coolaid for a while but,I'm back with Team Green.Glad to be here and hope to be riding for many years to come.
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New member

Post by Julien D »

Welcome to KDXRIDER!
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by doakley »

Hi, Joe. Where in SC and where do you ride? I'm in SE NC (Southport). Always looking for ridding partners. 1999 KDX 220
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums. Cool list of KDX's!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
elwood

Post by elwood »

Thanks.I've enjoyed each and every one.The 220 was probably my favorite but,really excited about another air cooled 200.All the KDX's are great bikes.Hey doakley I live in Columbia and have ridden all over the state.It's been a while since I've ridden partly due to new grandchild and my riding partner decided all he wants to do is race.I like the woods and don't care to race.Too old and too expensive.Ha,ha.Anyway would like to get together and ride sometime.I'll get back with you soon.With my busy schedule I only ride once or twice a month right now.Thanks guys for the warm welcome.Good to be back on a KDX!