Another New Old Guy

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Another New Old Guy

Post by doakley »

Got back into riding after a 35 year hiatus. Riding a '99 KDX 220R in local hare scrambles and a couple of endures. Man, these guys are fast today! Bike is basically stock except suspension revalved by Fredette. I'm slow and getting my butt kicked but having a blast!
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Another New Old Guy

Post by Julien D »

Congrats on getting back into it, and welcome to KDXRIDER!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Yes. Congratulations and welcome!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
ohgood
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Another New Old Guy

Post by ohgood »

doakley wrote:Got back into riding after a 35 year hiatus. Riding a '99 KDX 220R in local hare scrambles and a couple of endures. Man, these guys are fast today! Bike is basically stock except suspension revalved by Fredette. I'm slow and getting my butt kicked but having a blast!

congrats on the return ! give us some pictures and stuff, lets see some of the stuff from 30+ years ago vs today.

have fun :)
Jaguar
Supporting Member

Post by Jaguar »

having fun is what it all should be about. don't worry about how fast the others are, just enjoy!
Performance CDI -- KDX motocross mods -- the SR KDX -- expansion chamber analysis---> http://www.dragonfly75.com/moto/
kdxfullbeans

Another New Old Guy

Post by kdxfullbeans »

I just picked up my 93 kdx200 just before this past winter. I have been working on the old girl and building to my likings with much love and cant wait to start her up and take her for the first ride. I would post a pic but i'm not entirely sure how yet. What a great bike i'm super pumped about it.