Greetings from Utah

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Utah_Jay

Greetings from Utah

Post by Utah_Jay »

Greetings,

Probable new owner here - I have been wanting a KDX for many many years. I came close a couple years ago but it didn't materialize. I have found a '96 KDX200 and seller has agreed to $1350. Complete stock. Looks pretty good. Going to pick it up later this evening. I have done a lot of reading on this board and KDX's in general. Is there anything I should look out for - any problems specific to this year? As near as I can tell this one should be solid with many years of service to come.

I will get some pics up if I bring it home.

I rode a 220 last night but the bike was pretty beat in my opinion - it still ran great but cosmetically wasn't what I was looking for. This 200 looks VERY good in the pics - but we know how that goes sometimes. I am very mechanical so little things don't bother me and the way I look at it the value will probably never go down from where it is right now.

Thanks for the input! Hope to be around here some more.
doctord23
Supporting Member

Re: Greetings from Utah

Post by doctord23 »

Welcome.
Kdx's are a great bike
Enjoy the ride!
My Team Green:
2002 KX-KDX 220
2000 KDX 220
2003 KLX 300 DS
1988 White KDX 200C3
1984 KX500 (original owner)
1996 Honda Magna V4
2017 Honda Africa Twin DCT
19Delta
Supporting Member

Re: Greetings from Utah

Post by 19Delta »

Congrats on joining the club! Great bikes. Change the oil, and ride! We bought our first KDX last summer, and just bought our second one a few weeks ago. Where are you in Utah? I'm in Indiana, and Moab is my favorite place on earth! We have been there twice in our jeeps, but planning a spring-2017 trip to Moab on the KDX's. Maybe you can post some videos of your rides!?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk