Hello

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
TRXCR

Hello

Post by TRXCR »

Hi, just found this site. I bought a '01 200 a few weeks ago,but its not warm or dry enough to ride it yet so I've been reading up. My son will be riding this bike too, but he lives in UT so we don't get to ride alot. We're going to try and make a trip to southern Utah this spring and hopefully get him a lot of time in the saddle. Later
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome to the site....
Just about anything you want to know about the KDX can be answered here. Any questions or advice is welcomed here, we are all one big happy family.

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome - By the time you get done reading you'll know everything there is to know about your KDX and getting the most out of it. Don't be a stranger to the post button, we're all here to help out.

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
TRXCR

Post by TRXCR »

Thanks, I've already put in some used XR400 springs, changed fork oil, checked to see if the PV moves. Thats it for now unless I find a good deal on a used pipe, but I kinda like it quiet so maybe not. Just need some good wheather now. Oh, for a fork spring holder, I just took a big 3/8" flat washer and cut a chunk out, worked great.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Good idea to check the suspension linkage for bearing condition. If they're OK..I'm sure they could use some cleanin' and lubrication.

Welcome!

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
TRXCR

Post by TRXCR »

Yeah, not my favorite thing to do, but its gotta be done.