My name is Ron, and I wanaride...

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
wanaride
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

My name is Ron, and I wanaride...

Post by wanaride »

So now I understand where all of the DRN KDX users have gone...thanks BJH for telling me about this site!

This site has chat? Man, I've gotta get in on that!

If anyone cares...I'm 37, married with three small boys (wife hates the bike but I'm still working on her), job is electrical engineer, not much free time but I love riding/wrenching my 200 and PC video editing when I can. I used to ride woods back in my twenties, gave it up when I got married, and finally got back into it after a 10 year break.

I live in the middle of "nowhere" and I have to drive an hour in any direction to find a decent riding area. I'll ride anywhere, woods, MX track, any place I won't get shot at...

"Wanaride" was my condition when I was thinking about getting a bike, thus the name.

For what it is worth, I've encountered a lot of you on the DRN site and you were EXTREMELY helpful, so I'm looking forward to continuing to pick your brains here. And I'll stop asking jetting questions too!!!
I love someone with autism!

2006 KTM 250XCW
2003 KDX200
2006 CRF70
2006 KTM 50 Mini Adventure
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Glad you made it over.

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Hey. Glad to see you here! There are semi-scheduled chat sessions on Wednesday and Sunday nights, but anyone can chat at any time. I try to make it when I can on Wednesday nights. Sunday night is NFL football, so I must defer.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
BJH
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by BJH »

Hey you made it! Hiya Ron.
________
Dc marijuana dispensary
Last edited by BJH on 08:02 am Feb 17 2011, edited 1 time in total.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Ask all the jetting questions you want. If they were covered over "there" it makes no never mind. New threads here will help future information seekers find what they may need.
I keep meaning to make the chats but by the time I remember, it's too late here on the left coast. I do make some though and they really help with getting to know each other.
Did you say what part of the country you are from?
I can relate with your history. I got out of dirtbikes when my boys came along, got back into them when they each turned 7, dropped out again when they turned 16 (girls and sleeping were all they cared about), and now that they are out of the house AND college is paid for on BOTH of them, it's time for me and the ol' ball-n-chain to start enjoying ourselves.
Looking forward to you joining in the threads and discussions.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

P.S. You get to make your own avatar over here. Isn't Indawoods just the greatest!!!!???? :supz: :prayer:
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Wait til you check out the new look of the chat! :razz:

Welcome to the site wanaride.... I think you will like it here.

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
wanaride
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wanaride »

My own avatar huh? Let me find a screen shot of a green bike doing a backflip...yeah, that'll happen! Well, it COULD happen, but the landing would be UGLY!
I love someone with autism!

2006 KTM 250XCW
2003 KDX200
2006 CRF70
2006 KTM 50 Mini Adventure
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Indawoods wrote:Wait til you check out the new look of the chat!
Looks good!
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

wanaride wrote:My own avatar huh? Let me find a screen shot of a green bike doing a backflip...yeah, that'll happen! Well, it COULD happen, but the landing would be UGLY!
Obviously you haven't seen my Gallery pics have you? I have a pic of me doing one.... kinda... well, not really.... just turned a pic upside down actually.... :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

I've got the aftermath of a backflip/loopout in my gallery! :-)
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E