My new to me 2006 KDX200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Jnelson
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: My new to me 2006 KDX200

Post by Jnelson »

firffighter wrote:
6 Riders wrote:Nice bike! Four kids you say? I remember bringing home that first CRF 50, which led to me getting a KDX, which then led to my wife getting....oh hell, to make a long story short I have bikes piled on bikes now :)

:grin: I remember those days so well. Bought my 1st KDX a CRF50 and CRF70 for my 2 oldest boys and the adventure began. Now, 5 kids and my 3 oldest boys rip! My 16 year old has a nice '93 KDX200 that he loves, so still a KDX in our garage. Awesome memories and we still love riding together as a family.

Last years week long riding/camping trip.
Man that looks awesome; I would love to take the whole family on a camping riding trip. I think the best I will ever be able to do is find an offroad park that has semi-well appointed cabins to stay at. The rest of the family is not as outdoorsy as I am!
2006 kdx200
2005 CRF50 (Son's)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: My new to me 2006 KDX200

Post by KDXGarage »

I was looking at that one. It looked like a good one. Congratulations on getting it.

PM or e-mail me sometime. I can help you get it set up. You may be asked to bring pizza, though. :mrgreen:

I have some different spring rates for the forks and shock if need be.

Look at Highland Park in Cedartown, GA...also "The Ridge" used to be open, not sure if it still is.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128