Got my first! KDX 200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Jtzinck13@gmail.com

Got my first! KDX 200

Post by Jtzinck13@gmail.com »

Just bought my first Kdx a couple days ago in Montana! Where I live, and came across this site when I was looking into buying it, and saw how many lovers of the Kdx there was and made my mind up! It's not my first kawi! But my newest! I used to ride an '84 KX500 that I will admit was a little too much! But very fun! My mother was glad I sold that one! Been riding motorcycles since I was twelve with my first being a Suzuki ds 80. Just got the 1995 Kdx 200 and I can't wait to get out a lot this summer, my new to me Kdx is in great condition and I have people like the people on this site to thank for that, the previous owner may very well be one of you because it is very clear how well taken care of this bike is, by someone that loved it!

Can't figure out how to post a photo with my phone, but I would have loved to post my just bought it photo with me beaming on my new ride!

Anyone on here located in SW Montana?
jaywylie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: Got my first! KDX 200

Post by jaywylie »

That's awesome!

Try using the photobucket app on your phone to upload pics to their site and then link to those pics in your posts here.

It's easier than it sounds haha. There's a writeup on the forum.

Congrats!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

I remember my first (and last, so far, maybe, ?). You will LOVE your new ride! Congratulations, and WELCOME TO KDXRIDER.NET!!! :supz:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sullyfam »

Congratulations! I think may be a slight power decrease from the kx500 [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KDXBADASS

Post by KDXBADASS »

Welcome to the Forum. KDX is an awesome motorcycle. This is my 3rd one. Love those bikes and I'm sure you will too :supz: