New kdx owner, again!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
beagle2011

New kdx owner, again!

Post by beagle2011 »

Greetings from a new member from Vancouver Island.
My new 1995 H series 200 is my fourth kdx since 1990. The bike arrived in very used condition a few months ago. Since then it has been torn down and had every bearing outside the engine replaced, forks and shock rebuilt with new race tech springs installed. The usual Tires, air filter, chain and sprockets, new bars and barkbusters, cables etc replaced.
Just waiting on the machine shop to finish pressing the swing arm bearings in and I can start to reassemble it. The bike has an FMF Gnarly pipe on it and a turbine II silencer. The air box lid has been drilled and the snorkel removed. The carburetor is jetted completely stock currently and I have an 1173 needle on the way.

One afternoons wrenching and i'm looking forward to a rip through the slippery root infested trails here on the island again. :grin:
GI_JO_NATHAN
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: New kdx owner, again!

Post by GI_JO_NATHAN »

Nice work!

Welcome to the site!
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New kdx owner, again!

Post by Julien D »

Welcome to KDXRIDER, and congrats on your new bike!
iamhere

New kdx owner, again!

Post by iamhere »

hey all my name is jayson and i am new here hope you all enjoy my stay
BURNZ

New kdx owner, again!

Post by BURNZ »

hey man, i live on the island also, if you want to go riding in the south island area let me know!! :supz: