New owner in Alabama

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: New owner in Alabama

Post by Sullyfam »

ohgood wrote:
JFortner5 wrote:You guys ride with any beginners? I'd love to go with a group but I'd hate to be the one holding people up.

Have fun and be safe at Minooka.

Jerks get ejected from the group pretty quickly. ...

Usually the newbie rider feels comfortable enough to ask for help, or an easier route.

You crash, I crash, we all crash, there just isn't whining.

If you don't have fun is because you don't want to.

:)
Agree 100%. When we ride we typically have a mix of experience levels and the faster guys take turns sweeping and always post up if the trail splits.

Everyone was slow once and I've never understood why some make new riders feel as though that reality somehow skipped them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JFortner5
Supporting Member

Post by JFortner5 »

That's true, I don't think I'm a terrible rider, I have some experience. I think my biggest thing is being cautious. My main thing is to not go over my head and ride safe so I can get home in one piece and make it to work on Monday.
Joey

2003 KDX 220R
GI_JO_NATHAN
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by GI_JO_NATHAN »

I used to be really active on RPS, a little on FRF and TRS years ago. Same screen name.

Passed the '01 Ranger Edge on to my step-son, then he totaled it a couple years later.
JFortner5
Supporting Member

Post by JFortner5 »

GI_JO_NATHAN wrote:I used to be really active on RPS, a little on FRF and TRS years ago. Same screen name.

Passed the '01 Ranger Edge on to my step-son, then he totaled it a couple years later.
I was on RPS a lot too when it was starting out. It's kind of dead there now. I still love those little trucks.
Joey

2003 KDX 220R