New Purple KDX200

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDXBADASS

New Purple KDX200

Post by KDXBADASS »

About 2 weeks ago I picked up a 96 KDX200. Took it on its maiden desert trip to Charlies Place and Spangler Hills in the Mojave Desert. It was awesome. I don't think there is much this bike won't do. What a sweet ride. Wish I could post some pix up but can't figure it out.
Until the next ride........
commrad

Re: New Purple KDX200

Post by commrad »

Upload your pics to a site like Photobucket, copy the link location, click the pic button, paste the link between the [img] things. There ya go.
diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by diymirage »

those barney bikes do rock
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
KDXBADASS

Post by KDXBADASS »

commrad wrote:Upload your pics to a site like Photobucket, copy the link location, click the pic button, paste the link between the [img] things. There ya go.
Thank you. :supz: Sounds easy. Now I feel stupid! LOL. I will do it when I get more time. I am off to work. Thank you so much
commrad

Post by commrad »

KDXBADASS wrote: Thank you. :supz: Sounds easy. Now I feel stupid! LOL. I will do it when I get more time. I am off to work. Thank you so much
No problem at all. What good is a forum if people can't help each other :partyman: