Brife Intro and thanks!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Brife Intro and thanks!

Post by Sullyfam »

Like many, I have been lurking in and out of posts taking from each great information to put to use for my own needs. Last week I decided to contribute to the cause and donate to the site as I find the combination of quality information and quick friendly responses of tremendous value. So I figure why not formally.

I have been on dirt bikes since I was 8, predominantly racing motocross though 2004 when I switched to cross country racing. My final full race season was in 2008 where my brother and I placed 6th in the +30 expert class in the BITD Vegas to Reno desert race (no we didn’t ride a KDX200…XR650). I know there are far more accomplished people on this site, but for me that was my pinnacle :bravo:

I’ve always kept the KDX top of mind and when my 15yr old son was ready to make the transition from minis to big bikes it was a no brainer choice. I personally have gone from 250s to 450s then back down to a KTM200 and am back on a 2 stroke (YZ250) which is where I will stay (2-strokes) thanks to sneaking rides on my son’s KDX.

I ride in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and predominantly trail ride with my son now, but have been known to hit the occasional TCCRA, TORN or TORO race and even a few endures (AMA Kenda and TSEC).

In any event, thanks to the administrators for managing such a great site and if you are in the area feel free to post me if you are headed out to ride.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Brife Intro and thanks!

Post by KDXGarage »

Here is a late welcome to the site. :grin:

Cool on your racing!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member