Hello to all

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
BIGORANGEKDXRDR

Hello to all

Post by BIGORANGEKDXRDR »

I just signed up a couple of days ago and I ride a 04 KDX 200 and love it. I am from Northeast Tennessee and a big Tennessee football fan. That is why i use BIGORANGE KDX RDR. I really appreciate this site for all of the different questions and answers which helps us all become better riders and it helps to make the green machines just a little bit better. I look forward to getting to know some of you a hopefully when my riding skills get better we can all get in the woods and ride.
BIGORANGEKDXRDR

Oh yeah one more thing I work at night so I probably wont see you guys online at night during the week.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the site. Fire away with any questions. We can all learn something, usually! :-)
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Welcome again! (I said "Hey" over on your first thread dealing with the gallery)
I have a question: How did you find this site? It's new and it could help to determine how to let other KDX riders locate us. Feel free to ask questions. We can help you and if you read any of the threads and can chime in with your own advice, that would be great.
Chat nite is Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe we'll "see" ya then.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

There are a good bit of northeast TN riders with KDX's.

There was an Alabama fan and a Tennessee fan hitchhiking on the side of the road... :-)
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hey BIGORANGE! Orange is a bad word here! :lol: (KTM reference) That's why I gave ya guff on the first thread about the gallery. Glad ya found us and we are planning a ride in the late spring at St. Joe's in Missouri if your interested. Pretty close to you and we would like to see ya there with any buddies you may have. Thanks for joining!

Indawoods :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
BIGORANGEKDXRDR

Thanks for the invite for the St. Joe's ride Indawoods I will see what I can do on making it to the ride. Skipro3 my riding buddy is a member of this site and he told me about it. He is 89kdx200rdr. All of you can see some pics of our bikes under 89kdx200rdr in the gallery.
johnnymotocros

Post by johnnymotocros »

Saludos BigOrange,
I spent 2 years in Millington, TN ( 87-88 ). I loved it there, people is very friendly and cool there. Glad youre here. I`m new too.
Regards, JT
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

We are all new here. Some of us know each other from other forum sites though. Don't be shy and just lurk, jump in and join the discussions if you think you have something to add.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
bigal007

Post by bigal007 »

" if you think you have something to add." Heck even if you don't , hasn't stopped me. :lol: or Wibbs.
91 KDX200
T-Roy
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by T-Roy »

TN is a good place to be. Go Big Orange!
2001 KDX 200