New here

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
reewik
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

New here

Post by reewik »

I just picked up a 1998 KDX 200 from buddy of mine that made the switch to a great deal he got on a KTM 200 e/xc. I have been riding a WR250f for about a year and today was my first time riding the new KDX. Well I still have some getting used to the new bike but I will say, little 2 stroke, where have you been. Don't get me wrong, I love my WR but the way this thing handles is absolutely incredible. It feels so light!!! I was scooting through the woods that I ride in, muddy and all with a pretty good bit of confidence. I feel first ride I can control turns better and maneuver through the trees better. Once I get used to this babe I feel it will be a way better bike for me.

He has already modded the suspension with the KLX front shocks. I also have a FMF Narley pipe and silencer. He has it tuned very well too. The difference in kicking the 2 stroke compared the 4 stroke is also nice. I am looking forward to some great rides with the spring weather approaching!
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New here

Post by Julien D »

Nice! Congrats and welcome to KDXRIDER!
turtle
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: New here

Post by turtle »

Julien D wrote:Nice! Congrats and welcome to KDXRIDER!
+1. Welcome and congrats on the KDX. We always like pics if ya got em.
Bill
Central IL
2004 KDX220R
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE