New here

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.

New here

Postby reewik » 04:55 pm Feb 15 2014

I just picked up a 1998 KDX 200 from buddy of mine that made the switch to a great deal he got on a KTM 200 e/xc. I have been riding a WR250f for about a year and today was my first time riding the new KDX. Well I still have some getting used to the new bike but I will say, little 2 stroke, where have you been. Don't get me wrong, I love my WR but the way this thing handles is absolutely incredible. It feels so light!!! I was scooting through the woods that I ride in, muddy and all with a pretty good bit of confidence. I feel first ride I can control turns better and maneuver through the trees better. Once I get used to this babe I feel it will be a way better bike for me.

He has already modded the suspension with the KLX front shocks. I also have a FMF Narley pipe and silencer. He has it tuned very well too. The difference in kicking the 2 stroke compared the 4 stroke is also nice. I am looking forward to some great rides with the spring weather approaching!
reewik
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: New here

Postby Julien D » 08:52 pm Feb 15 2014

Nice! Congrats and welcome to KDXRIDER!
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: New here

Postby turtle » 10:58 pm Feb 15 2014

Julien D wrote:Nice! Congrats and welcome to KDXRIDER!

+1. Welcome and congrats on the KDX. We always like pics if ya got em.
Bill
Central IL
2004 KDX220R
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE
turtle
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Return to Introductions