hellos

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Bitteeinit

Re: hellos

Post by Bitteeinit »

Nice parking spot! Haha

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
ohgood
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

hellos

Post by ohgood »

Yesterday a friend carried me up to NATRA (thanks scott!) to plan a fairly large ride for March 2016. We planned to use the 2015 National Enduro route gpx, but the trail is already over grown, and the parts that are not over grown are rutted heavily, unfortunately.

We did manage to scout about 38 miles of single track, double track, and creek crossings, on existing trails. We'll make the route long enough to wear out our buddies, and include one shorter route for a night ride, along with a dirt/trail/road route into town to eat some mexican I think.

Anyway, the kdx part.... I ran into two guys that were loading up towards the end of the day. They BOTH were riding their kdx's, which they BOTH bought brand new, in 95 and 97 (i believe the years are correct). Still had their tool pouches, graphics looked great, and both were gentlemen from up north. Really good to talk with them for a few minutes while we consulted our gpx tracks and decided which way to go next.

here's a snappy

i'm the idiot on the left, making riding noises and acting like i'm about to leap a fence on a horse

the other guy is cool