Return to the KDX family

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
TN Dirtrider

Return to the KDX family

Post by TN Dirtrider »

Back in high school and college I rode an 87 KDX 200. Loved that bike, but sold it in college when all my riding buddies moved away. Took a 20 year break from riding and last year bought a YZ250F. Sold it earlier this year and bought a KTM 300. Sold the 300 last night and just picked up a 2000 KDX 200 from a riding buddy. It needs some work, but runs fine. I think he made me a real good deal on it. Can't wait to start tinkering around and fixing it up a bit. Trying to decide it I want to do the fork upgrade, or go ahead and try to find a roller for a full hybrid conversion.

KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Return to the KDX family

Post by KDXGarage »

Congratulations on your KDX purchase, and welcome to the forum. :bravo:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Check the rear subframe, from the photo it looks as if its tweaked a bit, usually the result of looping the bike on climbs. Might just be the angle of the photo though.
TN Dirtrider

Post by TN Dirtrider »

bufftester wrote:Check the rear subframe, from the photo it looks as if its tweaked a bit, usually the result of looping the bike on climbs. Might just be the angle of the photo though.
Will check it out. You looking at the alignment of the rear fender compared to the seat?