New Guy Tulsa, OK

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Rd400pi
Gold Member
Gold Member

New Guy Tulsa, OK

Post by Rd400pi »

KDXrs,
Joined to learn a bit about KDXs so I can narrow down the one I would like to get. I have a slew of vintage bikes and have become pretty knowledgable about certain brands/models but, not much about KDXs. Cheers!

Mike H.
jjavaman
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: New Guy Tulsa, OK

Post by jjavaman »

Hi rd400, I've got a rd350! Just got a 220 and love it, they say the 220 has a little more torque and that the 200 revs more...take your pick, these bikes rock!
97-220 with a PC pipe. 2015- RB carb and head mod
Goofaroo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Goofaroo »

I'm in Edmond. If you ever want to get out this way and hit Draper I'll meet you out there.

I used to ride trials with the NEOTT. I think the place where we competed in Tulsa was called Turkey Mountain. Is there any good technical single track out there in Tulsa that I should be aware of?
Rd400pi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rd400pi »

Goo,
I belong to the Tulsa Trail Riders (TTR) and the club has land down in Scipio. I don't know that there is any riding at Turkey Moiuntain besides bicycles (and hikers). jjavaman, I had a couple of RD400s overseas many years ago with the military. Awesome sleeper bikes. Cheers.