Hey hey, I got a yearnin for some learnin!

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
bronco95tgp

Hey hey, I got a yearnin for some learnin!

Post by bronco95tgp »

Hello everyone, I just signed up last night, JasonWho told me about the site and I am glad he did. I look forward to asking tons of questions that don't make to much sense! I am surprised Jason told me about the site knowing how wordy some of my questions can get only to ask a simple question. I have an '04 KDX220 and it is my first bike ever, I love woods going riding especially when it has been raining all week and there is a good chance of going down in a mudhole. I do not enjoy the hill climbs as much in those muddy conditions only because I usually don't make them and it hurts more to fall down a hill than to roll around in the mud. In my learning to ride though, I have perfected many dismounts and usually land on my feet. "F the bike, Im getting outta here!" As of now my bike is outfitted with some cool stickers, Boyseen Power Reeds, a 110 rear tire to help me out on the slick stuff, I took my air box lid off, went down one tooth on the front sprocket, and hopefully this coming Saturday, JasonWho is going to help me re-jet. I like trying to do wheelies a lot as Jason knows, but I have not found my balance point yet. I look forward to being a member of yall's site and learning more about my green machine!
Thanks all,
Thomas
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Welcome Thomas!
Glad we chatted a bit last night on the Wednesday chat session. Fire away with any questions you have, we're ready.... I think? :shock:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome aboard!

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome aboard! I hope we can make some improvements on the jetting.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Bronc: You are one lucky dude to live near enough to Jason and have him help you set up your bike and teach you riding skills!
You are going to have a BLAST!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Riding skills?! More like eating skills! If he doesn't buy me lunch, when he is not looking, I am going to slip in a home made main jet drilled out to about #400, then send him on his way! "Let me give her one last tweak". :-)
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Well, here is a picture of yesterday's preparation for today's intended jetting session. :razz:

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

My KDX has sent me a flyin' like that a couple o times!
Nice hat.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
bronco95tgp

Post by bronco95tgp »

That is probably exactly what my face looked like, but we need to erase the bareback riggings in that picture, all I had was a hand full of mane, then the next thing I knew, all I had was a mouth full of dirt and a blue hip!!! That is a pretty good editing job though, with the BRO95, haha. Guess I should change my user name to 'yard dart'!!! :cool:
its a '04 KDX 220 cadillac
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

:grin:

I hope you get to feeling better. It is only 55 degrees now, usually, so I assume your jetting is not real far off now.
bronco95tgp

Post by bronco95tgp »

I am fine now, just a slight hobble to my step. The CEL needle has come in now too, so in theory I have every part needed to get the job done! Is there a schedule posted somewhere as to when the chat sessions are?
its a '04 KDX 220 cadillac
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Just e-mail me whenever you want to get together and do the jetting. Even if your current jetting is spot on right now, it won't be when it warms up, so you need to know how to jet it so you can make changes when need be.

I think they are Sunday nights and Wednesday nights.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project