French 200 kdx 93

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
frenche200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

French 200 kdx 93

Post by frenche200 »

Hello
I do not speak English very well but I try so excuse me ...
My name is David I'm 31 years old
I bought a 93 kdx 200 (r). there are not many among us has not been approved here by Kawasaki but by a small business: Ichiban, so the information and parts are not easy to have ...
She is not prety , but i'm working to give her a new life : this winter i'm going to make a epoxy paint, new plastics, put my green UFO Ghibli (very hard to find...) , and stikers... il have find some parts on ebay but it is not easy... (the red mototbyke is the 125 KMX 87 of my girlfriend) Image
Last edited by frenche200 on 02:40 pm Oct 04 2013, edited 1 time in total.
i'm French and I don't speak English very well, so, please, excuse me :)
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

French 200 kdx 93

Post by scheckaet »

bienvenue sur le site.
J'avais une 125 sr il y a bien longtemps...
De quel coin t'es?
Your english ain't too bad, i seen a lot worse...
frenche200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: French 200 kdx 93

Post by frenche200 »

Thank you! Oh you speack french! I have put a mystake (i'm going to edit it) , it's a R and not a SR (plastic tank and short rear frame)
I'm in Auvergne in the middle of France, (near Clermont-Ferrand if you know)

Merci! oh tu parles francais! j'ai fait une erreur (je vais editer mon post) ce n'est pas un SR mais un R reservoir en plastique et arriere de cadre court
Je suis en Auvergne dans le milieu de la France , (vers Clermont-Ferrand si tu connais)
ArkAngel

Post by ArkAngel »

Welcome to the site.. Enjoy your stay :D
KDX 200
KDX 250
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

French 200 kdx 93

Post by scheckaet »

un auvergnat!
Je connais clermont relativement bien...ai fais toutes mes etudes superieurs la bas (Je suis originaire de l'allier). Ah le bon vieux vent d'hiver sur la butte du campus des cezeaux! y'a rien de tel pour te glasser jusqu'au os!
Robkx250

Post by Robkx250 »

Hi there 2 nice bikes you've got I've had manny kmx 125s and 200s there bullet proof just like the kdx they last for ever if maintained right. having a girlfriend what rides is awesome :)
frenche200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by frenche200 »

ArkAngel: thank you very much :)

Scheckaet: sapristi! et bien je suis à mi chemin entre clermont et l'Allier! y a pas a dire les auvergnats sont partouts!!!

Robkx250: the KMX have 28000 miles and run great! It is for this reason that I chose the 200 KDX deemed to be reliable, and then I like the 200cc (my first "real" motocycle was a 200 MTX) it's going much better than a 250 with my little arms!
Basically my girlfriend riding horses, she tried to put me on: where are the brakes? where is the engine kill switch? Not for me .. :naughty: she wanted to try the bike and kmx has seemed the best : "modern"(2 disc, liquid cooling) and low seat: she don't go fast, but she have lots of fun it is essential !