How do you like the kdx now?

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
200kdx

How do you like the kdx now?

Post by 200kdx »

I first traded a 1994 yz125 (beat to hell) for my 1995 kdx200. The bike was an instant hit for me and was my first "real" woods bike. Some how i managed to blow it up and after 7 months of waiting for money to come in and ordering parts one at a time the kdx was done! Since then i put new sprockets, golden EK chain, magura hydrolic clutch ( great investment if you race or ride woods alot, but a replacement lever can be around $40!) , maxxis maxxcross IT rear tire and a dunlop mx51 front tire ( great combo for woods) , acerbis rally pro hand guards ( awsome! ) , works connection skid plate, factory FX graphics, an old CR250 # plate (it was free so i cant complain) ,and a KX250 front fender. As soon as i figure out how to post pics ill put a bunch up. Any questions or comments are welcome, and please keep in mind this is my first post ever on any type of forum, thanks. :supz:
jaywylie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: How do you like the kdx now?

Post by jaywylie »

Sounds awesome! Lets see some pics!!
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: How do you like the kdx now?

Post by Julien D »

Awesome. Welcome to KDXRIDER! So happy we could be your very first forum. For pics, you'll need to upload them to photobucket or some other image hosting site, then you can post them here. I hope you enjoy the site, and your KDX!