Hello from wester Colorado

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Cobry

Hello from wester Colorado

Post by Cobry »

Love 2strokes & always will I think. Recently bought a '98 220 for my 16 year old son. He loves the bike, now I'm stating to mess with the suspension, jetting and other odds and ins. Love this place, so much info!
Thanks Bryan
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hello from wester Colorado

Post by Julien D »

Welcome, and thank you for the kind words! I hope the KDX treats your son well!
Klxkdxrider

Post by Klxkdxrider »

Cobry,

I am planning a trip out your way to camp and ride some trails in a few weeks. I'm looking at Moab but was told to check out Rabbit valley. Would like to camp at a place that's scenic and not too crowded. Also hoping to ride trails that won't be too crowded. Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated!!
Cobry

Post by Cobry »

Klxkdxrider wrote:Cobry,

I am planning a trip out your way to camp and ride some trails in a few weeks. I'm looking at Moab but was told to check out Rabbit valley. Would like to camp at a place that's scenic and not too crowded. Also hoping to ride trails that won't be too crowded. Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated!!
Sorry for the slow response! Rabbit valley is a fun place to ride, there are some very nice camp spots but this time of year it's somewhat crowded like Moab. The camping is restricted to designated sites and you need a pan for a fire pit. The trails are well marked, somewhat technical but fairly easy. The camping and trails are fairly well shown on a map right off I-70. About 90 miles to the west of Grand Junction is Goblin Valley, a great place to ride in my opinion. Hope this info helps some.
Bryan