95 KDX WOODS WEAPON IN WA

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
supermess

Post by supermess »

hello from WA new to the kdx but just finished getting this set up for me. just had suspension done also. Any fellow WA riders want ride let me know

diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: 95 KDX WOODS WEAPON IN WA

Post by diymirage »

welcome

nice looking bike, but next time, post a few pictures instead of a paint by numbers ;)
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

Welcome. Where in WA? I'm out of Tacoma, lots of KDX riders in the King/Snohomish/Pierce area. Plenty of opportunities to ride, and race if you're looking to. Visit http://www.nmaoffroad.org for all the organized rides, race series listings, etc. A great organization to join since they do a lot in Olympia to protect our right to ride and our access to riding areas (If you didn't know, our new Governor is a self-proclaimed "green" politician, and a member of WTA which has the singular goal of eliminating motorized recreation PERIOD.) This coming weekend is the Desert 100 over in Odessa, Saturday Poker run, Sunday race day.
supermess

Post by supermess »

diymirage wrote:welcome

nice looking bike, but next time, post a few pictures instead of a paint by numbers ;)

Yeah sorry about that just figured out how to post pics on here
supermess

Post by supermess »

bufftester wrote:Welcome. Where in WA? I'm out of Tacoma, lots of KDX riders in the King/Snohomish/Pierce area. Plenty of opportunities to ride, and race if you're looking to. Visit http://www.nmaoffroad.org for all the organized rides, race series listings, etc. A great organization to join since they do a lot in Olympia to protect our right to ride and our access to riding areas (If you didn't know, our new Governor is a self-proclaimed "green" politician, and a member of WTA which has the singular goal of eliminating motorized recreation PERIOD.) This coming weekend is the Desert 100 over in Odessa, Saturday Poker run, Sunday race day.
Thanks, I live in Edgewood, not to far from you. I am pretty familiar with the NMA and local riding areas. I ride all over and have attended the Desert 100 a couple of times to race. That is the best weekend for a motorcycle rider I could imagine. Let me know if you want to go run through some Tahuya singletrack or capitol forest sometime.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forum. What kind of fork guards are those?
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
supermess

Post by supermess »

Jason wrote:Welcome to the forum. What kind of fork guards are those?
Acerbis