Hi from Tillamook

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
trask-rider

Hi from Tillamook

Post by trask-rider »

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled across your website and thought I'd share my ride.

It's a KDX-220 that I bought new in 2002 and added the usual woods-ready goodies like handguards, frame & brake guards, a skidplate, and the like. Then in 2006, a friend of mine had an old blown-up KLX-300 that was just a rolling chassis, so he let me swap the front end onto my KDX in order to have the inverted forks, and everything just bolted right on like it was from the factory. I sent the forks off to Moto Pro Suspension in Washington for a revalve and stiffer springs, and I can't believe what an amazing difference it made for the handling of the bike. After that, I had to go for the total "bad-ass-ness" and add the black Excel rims and a killer graphics kit! :supz:

Here's pic of my ride:

I currently have the bike torn apart for a major spring cleaning overhaul, including a new clutch and top-end, and I cant wait to get it back together and dirty again! I spend 90% of my riding time on the epic single-track of the Tillamook State Forest trail systems along the Wilson and Trask rivers, and the bike can't be beat, I've never had a problem with it.

From what I've seen in the forums so far, you all have a lot of good insight to offer for the Green Machine, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Take Care,
Trask-Rider
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hi from Tillamook

Post by Julien D »

Welcome to KDXRIDER! You've done an awesome job with your 220, looks great!
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Hi from Tillamook

Post by ICRage42 »

Welcome! Nice ride and I dig the graphics.
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hi from Tillamook

Post by fuzzy »

Nice!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project