Hello from Ohio

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
uncle rich

Hello from Ohio

Post by uncle rich »

Hi Everyone, My name is Rich and I live in Massillon, Ohio. I,ve been riding/racing for 50 years. Mostly raced hare scrambles and always rode MX bikes ( usually YZ,s ) . Last year I had to have open heart surgery and three other surgerys and thought this was the last of my dirt riding. Turns out I was wrong. The better I felt, the more the old dirt bike yearning returned. After selling my 2007 YX250f , I found a fairly clean 2004 KDX220r for a decent price and brought it home. I,ve been working on it since and trying to learn as much about it as I can. Was lucky enough to find this site . Cant' wait to get back in the woods. Thanks everyone for the entertaining read. Rich
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hello from Ohio

Post by Julien D »

Hello, Rich! Welcome to KDXRIDER! Glad to have you, and I hope we can help you as you get back into the fun. Sorry to hear about your ordeal with surgery, but it's awesome that you came through all that and are still able to enjoy the sport! Congrats on your bike, and enjoy the site!
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Hello from Ohio

Post by rbates9 »

Welcome aboard!
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Hello from Ohio

Post by SS109 »

Welcome! :partyman:
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Hello from Ohio

Post by ICRage42 »

Hi Rich

Your not far from me I do believe if ya want a riding bud let me know ..........be forewarned if you laugh your ass off at me ridin and it causes another one Im trained in cpr :lol:
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
uncle rich

Hello from Ohio

Post by uncle rich »

ICRage42 wrote:Hi Rich

Your not far from me I do believe if ya want a riding bud let me know ..........be forewarned if you laugh your ass off at me ridin and it causes another one Im trained in cpr :lol:
Sounds good to me. Only thing is, I don't know which one of us will laugh the hardest! LOL
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Hello from Ohio

Post by ICRage42 »

uncle rich wrote:
ICRage42 wrote:Hi Rich

Sounds good to me. Only thing is, I don't know which one of us will laugh the hardest! LOL
Hahahaha all good. Anyways yea you can see my other post where Im at on bike so really trying to get somewhat there by riding time. You sound like a man with wisdom ........I shut up well and listen. I never really had to "GO" ride anywhere but around me. However that has changed.......had a guy on a 4 wheeler sue a farmer here for wrecking on his land. The farmer just said sure you can ride on my land. Nice guy too. Guy goofing off on 4 wheeler hurts his spine. He actually won the lawsuit. So soon as that happened unless you owned the land no riding in these parts. Since then you can sign a waiver with some but alot just dont mess with it.

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS :supz:

Would like to get Tyler in on this as well he is also close. I did a favor for a friend. He called me up just had surgery and asked if I could do some things for him that he couldnt do at the time. Had to move some equiptment and help do some drywall at a friends moms house. Here she and her family own 400 acres. She said if I dont act a fool I can ride and make a trail there. :boogie:
uncle rich

Post by uncle rich »

I have a brand new chainsaw and cut many trail for the FTR hare scrambles. Just don't have strength like I used to. I'd like to ride with you guys when the weather clears. ( although I have a new box of coldkutters, I am NOT going to stud these new Pirellis ) . We still have a few good areas left down here. Can't tell you how many great areas we've lost over the years. Here, FLA, NC. Everywhere I;ve lived , it seems. Plenty because of turtleheads like your guy on the 4-wheel "couch" . I don't know if its permitted to post my e-mail here or not. We need to hook up somehow.......Rich
Postigo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Postigo »

Hi Rich and welcome to kdxrider :supz:
The Doctor says I have multiple personality desorder... But we are not agree...
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Hello from Ohio

Post by ICRage42 »

Np Rich Ill post mine if Im in violation pls let me know

hogwashed12@yahoo.com

I dont mind getting an email or two from others if ya want just please no spam that way Im not dating a russian cheating wife and can tell the gf its a kdx emergency :lol: