Hello from Virginia

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Beretta1984

Hello from Virginia

Post by Beretta1984 »

Hey Guys,

Here I am on my new-to-me 2006 KDX 200. I have since taken off the Monster Energy graphics and I am currently looking for the OEM decals. I am also looking for a service manual. The only thing I have done to the bike since I bought it in September is to clean the carb and change the trans oil. The previous owner said that he had just rebuilt the top end.

If anyone knows where to find the decals or the service manual at a reasonable price, let me know.
Any other advice would be welcome also.

Take care and sorry for the disorganized rant,
Will

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6492_n.jpg
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Hello from Virginia

Post by Julien D »

Hello, and welcome to KDXRIDER!

You will find an online manual available, which is linked to in several places on our homepage. the H series manual is what you are after. Look on the top of the page here: http://kdxrider.net/, or slightly down on the right hand side under "links". You just need the one year sub, and make sure you have printed the entire thing before your year is up. As for factory decals, I'm not sure what the best source is. I'd keep an eye on ebay.....

What part of VA are you in? We have a bit of land in Grayson county, I spend a lot of time up there in the summer.
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Hello from Virginia

Post by rbates9 »

Welcome!

I have seen factory style graphics on RMATV. Can't recall the price tho.
Beretta1984

Post by Beretta1984 »

Julien D wrote:Hello, and welcome to KDXRIDER!

You will find an online manual available, which is linked to in several places on our homepage. the H series manual is what you are after. Look on the top of the page here: http://kdxrider.net/, or slightly down on the right hand side under "links". You just need the one year sub, and make sure you have printed the entire thing before your year is up. As for factory decals, I'm not sure what the best source is. I'd keep an eye on ebay.....

What part of VA are you in? We have a bit of land in Grayson county, I spend a lot of time up there in the summer.

I am from the Richmond area, but I currently live in Norfolk, VA....a loooong way from Grayson. This spring, I want to go to the South Pedlar ATV Trail System - USDA Forest Service.
Beretta1984

Post by Beretta1984 »

also....is the Cyclepedia Online Manual better than the factory service manual?
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I think it is better, yes.