What goes around.......

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
bobscycle

What goes around.......

Post by bobscycle »

Hello All, New to the forum and WOW what a wealth of information, Super job to all who do it. I am from the Illinois side of the St. Louis ,MO. area. I have an 05 KDX200, I just bought brand new (crraigslist), from a guy who bought it new, and never rode it (unreal). It was like a time capsule, you should have seen my face (I almost s@#t myself). I am selling my 98 RMX250, I never did like it. I have had a bought new 99 KDX220r, sold it for a wr400f then sold it for the RMX. I have owned an 88 KDX and an 83 KDX 80 for my boy at one time. I have a butt load of vintage off road bikes and minis, and about twice as many street bikes, mostly VJMC or Harley. I restore Harley Aeromacchi and Honda minis for money, and I restore worthless crap for myself.
Plenty of places to ride around here and a fair amount of Hare Scrambles as well. I am looking forward to my new KDX200 and hopefully I will ride more and wrench less.
Bob.
Last edited by bobscycle on 11:40 pm Mar 12 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Cha Ching

Post by Cha Ching »

Welcome! :supz:

New KDX ....post some pics, i would love to see it!!
Velocity_Stack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Velocity_Stack »

Nice to have ya in the group Bob!

I 2nd that pics request.
bobscycle

Post by bobscycle »

Pics on the way. I just noticed a new 03 KDX220r on Ebay for 5k. I may have to wait and see what it goes for. Mine may bring gold. Then I will buy an already moded one. BTW I bought mine so cheep I feel guilty. :supz:
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

WOOT! WOOT! from this side of the brown-brown river!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly