Six Guns Cycle, Georgia

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
Six Guns Cycle

Six Guns Cycle, Georgia

Post by Six Guns Cycle »

what up kdxers, Im Jordan Giavanti a kdx rider for the past ten years or so, im currently 30 years old,I ride in the hills of gorgia on a 04 kdx with rb designs carb mods, v-force 3 reed, fmf gnarly woods pipe and power core silencer, and many other small mods and one hell of a nasty set of tire's. We Ride in the woods, tracks r for glory boys! Low end torque and technical situations are the stuff that make me warm and toasty inside. I recently went back into the game as Six Guns Cyle, Atlanta Goergia. Specializing only in dirt bikes, sales and service, mostly 2 banger builds and set ups. Im glad to see you guys have hung with the site and kept it up over the years, Its a tough job being awsome but, somebodys got to do it right? keep it up and maby we'll see each other in the woods, Rock On!
" I hate to advocate sex, drugs and rock and roll but, its always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

welcome to the site! i've got a brother in braselton, but the silly boy doesn't know what he's missin' when it comes to the kdx (or any other dirtbike for that matter!)

do you have a website?
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly