Mn new convert

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
plotski

Mn new convert

Post by plotski »

Hello all! I purchased my first KDX...hell it was my first Kawasaki ever...just over a year ago,a 1993 KDX250 and although it was a little difficult to find parts and info for that particular bike,I found I really liked its versatility.The poor old thing carried my to a 4th in a National Hare scramble!! This spring after a complete engine rebuild,new clutch,new brakes,and complete suspension service...including swing arm and linkage bearings...the CDI decided to take a permenant nap!! :cry: While researching options I came across a thread on this site wich led me to a custom built CDI(its what I am getting..and I will report on how well it works here later) In the meantime however..time was short and I needed a bike in the"RIGHT NOW"
fashion! So now I am the proud owner of my second KDX,this one a 1997 KDX220. I am about to take it for my first real ride,gonna see how well this one does!! Wish me luck!

Happy riding everyone!! Keep the rubber side down!!
Wherever you go......there you are

1993 KDX250
1997 KDX220 Street Legal !!
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

Welcome!

Looking forward to the updates!!
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly