In loving memory ...

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

>|<>QBB<
DirtBikeDad wrote:>|<>QBB<
KDX Butterfly wrote:Just for kicks:

Inda's nickname for me was "tard." :lol:
First name's not "Quad" is it? :twisted:
like I said, this was "for kicks." glad y'all are enjoyin' yerselves. i'm enjoyin' the free entertainment of those so easily amused. :butthead:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
canuckhybrid125
Supporting Member

Post by canuckhybrid125 »

Very very sad news,gods speed Inda.
It Is What It Is

2000 KX KDX Hybrid
2006 KX 100
2004 TTR 125 LE
2010 KTM 300
realbtl

Post by realbtl »

Between winter and my own death-in-the-family stuff I've been away from the site for a while but let me express my deepest condolences to Vince's family and friends.

This site was my only reading while deciding what to get back to dirt biking on and was an invaluable help. Thanks Vince for putting it together.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

>|<>QBB<
realbtl wrote:Between winter and my own death-in-the-family stuff I've been away from the site for a while but let me express my deepest condolences to Vince's family and friends.

This site was my only reading while deciding what to get back to dirt biking on and was an invaluable help. Thanks Vince for putting it together.
And, from the family of Vince Hengstberger, aka: Indawoods, our condolences to you and your family. One day at a time. Inda is expecting us to remember the "Ren & Stimpy" kind of times. We hope you can find the ability to celebrate life; not live in loss.

Thank you for your kindness as well.
realbtl

Post by realbtl »

KDX Butterfly- Thanks for your note. In my case it is much easier as this was my 92 year old aunt who died at home in her sleep after a long decline. I hope I get to do the same. The hard ones are like Vince, cut down in the fullness of life.

The bad part is that I'm the only family and I'm off to El Paso again tomorrow (not my favorite vacation destination) to go through her stuff and take care of legal business. Oh well, at least I'll get good Mexican food. Thanks again and take care.
KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

>|<>QBB<
realbtl wrote:KDX Butterfly- Thanks for your note. In my case it is much easier as this was my 92 year old aunt who died at home in her sleep after a long decline. I hope I get to do the same. The hard ones are like Vince, cut down in the fullness of life.

The bad part is that I'm the only family and I'm off to El Paso again tomorrow (not my favorite vacation destination) to go through her stuff and take care of legal business. Oh well, at least I'll get good Mexican food. Thanks again and take care.
I know what you mean about traveling and going through stuff. Luckily, we only have an hour and a half to drive and Sunday will be our last trip. Can't believe how much stuff a single guy could have!! :blink:

Anyway, have a safe trip.
ez

hel will be missed helpt me in so many ways. i will miss him

Post by ez »

so true
jumping is no problem however landing is another story
ez

Post by ez »

man i can,t belive it . he was the man. bought my dyna ring as soon as he announced it. ( not installed yet). missed it today as i broke my a$$
it is strange that he quit smoking and drinking. and felt like shoveling snow. I have quit smoking and drinking and running around with loose women...... if I could quit lying i would be set. RIP INDA.....
jumping is no problem however landing is another story