New To The Forum/Site. Jafo

Welcome to KDXRider.net! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and meet the group.
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

New To The Forum/Site. Jafo

Post by jafo »

Well hello everybody! I'm Jafo, but you can call me Jon either way is fine. I'm 35 yrs. of age and have loved Kaw's for ever! I see a green bike and just slivate!!! Especially if it's the beloved enduro KDX. I'm just getting back into bikes after a 20 year hiatis, so I'll have lots of questions and ask for plenty of advice. As of right now, I'm saddled on a vintage 1984 KDX200. It's a really cool bike that loves very technical hills, ruts, and lot's of mud. :grin: and trial riding in the woods. It' eats boulders, rocks, and me sometimes. LOL!! :o So I plan on hanging out here and picking up some technical advice. Oh by the way, just because it's an old bike does'nt mean it's frail, it is a KDX :mrgreen: I'm getting my technical abilities back as far as rough riding, back breaking, arm killing, knee buckling ankle twisting riding stile. Yes I spill and I'm not by any means a proffesional rider but I'm getting better everytime out, and alittle braver too. Nice to meet you all.

Jon.
Last edited by jafo on 06:47 pm Nov 20 2004, edited 1 time in total.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Hey, all right! Welcome to the forums.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Glad to see ya Jon! Thanks for joining us... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Glad to meet ya Jafo. Where is it you call home? You will find some pretty enlightend guys here who will be able to help you with anything related to that vintage bike for sure.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I reside in Blue Springs, Mo. I have some buddies that have newer KDx's and I've turned one onto this site. Glad Jasonwho told me about this forum! Nice guy!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

GREAT! :grin: The more the merrier!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
cicone

Post by cicone »

cheers! You'll learn a lot here.