VCHSS Pipsico Report

Got racing stories or pictures to share?
KDXFZRRD
Supporting Member

VCHSS Pipsico Report

Post by KDXFZRRD »

KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: VCHSS Pipsico Report

Post by KDXGarage »

" Sick of driving, sick of loading and unloading, sick of damn porta-potties, sick of the sound of dirtbikes and the goons riding them. "

Back to street bikes, huh? You gave it a try.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Willbilly

Post by Willbilly »

Congrats on 2nd place overall though! How'd you manage to stay in the C class for 2017?
KDXFZRRD
Supporting Member

Post by KDXFZRRD »

Jason wrote:" Sick of driving, sick of loading and unloading, sick of damn porta-potties, sick of the sound of dirtbikes and the goons riding them. "

Back to street bikes, huh? You gave it a try.
Not at all. That was all meant tongue in cheek. :razz:
I loved it and will return for 2017. I would rather ride/race my dirtbikes than a road bike any day!
KDXFZRRD
Supporting Member

Post by KDXFZRRD »

Willbilly wrote:Congrats on 2nd place overall though! How'd you manage to stay in the C class for 2017?
I didn't make the AMA cut off (it was close). There is some crazy math formula that uses your lap times to determine the bump. Only class champions get bumped automatically.
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by doakley »

We'll, I guess that means Juan is gone for 2017 then. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to your writings. You are inspiring to us old guys on old bikes. I hope you race in 2017 just so I can read about it. For me, I'll be riding in the Battery Park SETRA Hare Scrambles this Sunday, partly because of you. I say "riding" because I have no delusions. At my age I am the nearly the slowest guy on the track. For me it's a trail ride with a couple of hundred "goons" I can't keep up with. But, at 64 and newly returning to dirt bikes, I still love it!
KDXFZRRD
Supporting Member

Post by KDXFZRRD »

doakley wrote:We'll, I guess that means Juan is gone for 2017 then. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed and looked forward to your writings. You are inspiring to us old guys on old bikes. I hope you race in 2017 just so I can read about it. For me, I'll be riding in the Battery Park SETRA Hare Scrambles this Sunday, partly because of you. I say "riding" because I have no delusions. At my age I am the nearly the slowest guy on the track. For me it's a trail ride with a couple of hundred "goons" I can't keep up with. But, at 64 and newly returning to dirt bikes, I still love it!
Thank you! I think with the right attitude, hare scrambles are a great sport for anyone at any age. The interesting thing about being the slowest guy on the track is you can still whip a lot of cocky teenagers asses who have never raced! :supz: