74 kx 250

Discussion for bikes other than the KDX
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

74 kx 250

Post by canamfan »

Just bought a 1974 kx 250 had one in my youth, this one needs a little work. I'm looking forward to the project.
Jim B

Re: 74 kx 250

Post by Jim B »

Congratulations! Post up some pictures.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Cool!

I assume you know about Nightmare Racing plastic. If not, check them out.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

74 kx 250

Post by canamfan »

It's too hard, for me anyway, to get pictures on here. I put some on here once and it took foreverer. I have pics on the vintage Kawasaki forum, very easy to get pictures on there. Why does it have to be so hard on here?
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/gallery/ ... er_id=4975

Can you put them in your Gallery?

If all else fails, e-mail them to me at administrator at kdxgarage dot com, and I will post them for you, canamfan.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

As a supporting member you have a personal gallery you can upload photos to all day long. When you are composing a post, there's a button right above where you type that says "gallery". you can use that button to insert pictures from your gallery into your post.

The reason I don't let just everyone upload images directly to our server is that I pay for a dedicated private server every month. The more space I need, the more the rent costs. Since I get no revenue from advertising through this forum, only donations, I can't really afford to have unlimited disk space. So our supporting members get an image gallery they can use for uploads.
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

74 kx 250

Post by canamfan »

I appreciate your response, I really get irritated with computers.
Last edited by canamfan on 02:01 pm May 28 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Sullyfam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sullyfam »

Don't worry, we are about to fix the texting issue with self driving cars. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

74 kx 250

Post by Julien D »

canamfan wrote:I appreciate your response, I really get irritated with computers. When I was in school the only computers I new about were NASA and IBM. I put those pictures in my gallery but I don't remember how I did it and I don't see any info in the faq. You could tear your motor into pieces and give it to me in a bucket and I can put it back together but this computer thing is just foreign. I got a smart phone a while back and took a trip by myself luckily I took my maps cause there was a road closure in the middle of the night, the map on the phone was no help. If I wouldn't have had my map , I would have sat there all night. A few weeks after I got home I was looking for my maps and my wife had thrown them away. I almost divorced her, seriously. I don't really know what all this has to do with posting a picture but it must have something to do with it or I wouldn't be typing. I am on the road everyday for about 6 hours and am really tired of dodging the idiots looking at there cell phones. I think we have taken a step back, this need for constant communication has destroyed us. end of rant. I got rid of the smart phone, best thing I ever did.
No worries. If you want to email them to Jason or myself, we can post them for you. You can email me any time at admin@kdxrider.net.