beta x-trainer

Discussion for bikes other than the KDX
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

beta x-trainer

Post by canamfan »

Have you guys been watching this bike? It's not here yet but looks like the new KDX. Compact, torquey engine, lower seat height with electric start and oil injection. Just a thought, maybe Kawasaki should have done this.
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: beta x-trainer

Post by bufftester »

Have been really impressed with Beta this past year, they have really stepped up their game. I got a chance to ride their 300RR and was sold. This looks like a KDX for your kid or wife, smaller than a 125 but with the 300 motor (albeit slightly detuned). It's about time someone filled the hole left by the loss of the KDX/RMX/WR (2T model).
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I love it.
chippy

Post by chippy »

+1
Beta is producing some REALLY sweet off-road bikes. They come with all the "good stuff" already installed! The suspension is set up perfectly for single track/technical off road riding. (plush - I like it!) To top it off, they already have most of the components to get a license plate here in Montana. It would be extremely easy to make them street legal. ( to keep the Forest Service cops happy) Now if only we could see a bigger dealer network, they would be perfect.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Bad ass. I've never been too worried about the dealer network other than procuring the bike itself. Most Kawi dealers won't have any parts for a 2015 KX, much less a KDX, so it's just as easy to order them to your house.
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
Bitteeinit

Post by Bitteeinit »

Does Beta male their own parts, or do they use parts from the major manufacturers?
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

beta x-trainer

Post by canamfan »

I think beta makes there own engines and frames. Sachs or marzochi suspension. I'm sure the brakes, wheels and other parts are all sourced from the usual European suppliers. I think the 2t's have fmf pipes.
nwrider45

Post by nwrider45 »

+1