Seat cover

Discussion specific to the 1989 - 1994 (E Series) KDX200 model sold in the USA
Isgc

Seat cover

Post by Isgc »

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that make ribbed seat covers for the e series? Or perhaps universal ones? I really would like to put one on my 93 build.
Goofaroo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Seat cover

Post by Goofaroo »

There’s several options on EBay. I can tell you that the one from Thailand that looks factory and has the Kawasaki logo on it does not fit. I have no idea about the “ribbed” ones. I assume you’re talking about the ones with stripes going across the seat. There’s a lot of listings for those and also gripper seats if you’re into that.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Motoseat might make one that fits. I see they make ones for a KX500, which is pretty similar as best Iremember.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by doakley »

You can order as a custom cover from Factory Effex, also choose your colors. You have to call them though. You'll see the covers on their website but for KX not KDX. They can make it for KDX but you have to call.
claybo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by claybo »

doakley wrote: 10:54 pm Feb 14 2021 You can order as a custom cover from Factory Effex, also choose your colors. You have to call them though. You'll see the covers on their website but for KX not KDX. They can make it for KDX but you have to call.
That's good to know. Thanks! I wonder if they can make KDX graphics?