Thinking of selling my CR125 frame

Discussion for swapping a KDX motor in a MX frame...
SVandal

Thinking of selling my CR125 frame

Post by SVandal »

Having issues with Cali and registering my 2003 CR/KDX hybrid. According to the officer who did the inspection it is a "racing bike" only which means I will not be able to get it registered (I would only be able to ride tracks, and I only have one track within 60 miles that I know of). So, I am contemplating selling it along with my spare sub-frame, triples, front brake line, front caliper, and possibly a rear axle to pay for a new frame that is a 2002. The frame is ready to go for a hybrid, and I would probably throw in the drill used for the rear engine mount. Still not sure if I want to sell it, but I figured that I would throw this out there to see what my possibilities would be to do this without having to save up for a new frame. Basically you would have a good start on a winter hybrid project.

If you would be interested, let me know and I'll see what happens in the next month or two. As is I have a red sticker for the next 2 years so I can ride for now, but I don't want to have to worry what will happen if they close more areas down.

I forgot to add that I have a set of pegs (one has some minor damage) that I bought as a spare set that I would include.