Anything negative to say about the RB mods?

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
zomby woof
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by zomby woof »

A money order would be great, they cost me nothing.

Living in Canada, I have to pay by Western union.
Ever dealt with those 'tards?
Ontario, Canada
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Last I knew Ron didn't ship to Canada...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
OLHILLBILLY
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by OLHILLBILLY »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:You have to ship it anyway... If you take it to the post office... BAM! They just happen to sell the best Money Order you can buy!

If you ship it UPS, FedEX or any other carrier... on your way, you probably pass a supermarket, convienence store or a mirad of other places that sell a Money Order.

I just don't see the problem other than to have something to complain about. In the grand scheme of things... it is a non-issue.

Besides that... If you send both the head and carb in... you only have to do it once! :wink:
The carb and head won't be a problem I agree. The top clamp spacer is the only thing I've got from him so far, and still waiting and hoping everything goes through all right. Sent the MO off yesterday, so it will be the end of the week before he gets the order. Asked him when I wrote the order to email me when he got it, that way I don't have to wonder for 2-3 weeks if anything is happening.
2004 KDX 200.. Coupla mods
2009 KX250F.. Track Star
2007 Hayabusa.. Street Madness
zomby woof
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by zomby woof »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Last I knew Ron didn't ship to Canada...
Ron wrote:Shipping goods and services outside the USA

We do ship outside the USA. If you are interested in a carburetor or head modification or other services from RB Designs, the way we do business outside the USA as far as the payment is by Western Union. The payment through Western Union would be sent to us either before or after parts are received by RB Designs.

Western Union is available in most major cities throughout the world. You can find a carrier in your area for Western Union by going on to there website; http://www.westernunion.com and they can give you the specifics in your area. This is the way we handle the payments to us from outside the USA, and it is easiest for everyone involved and takes less time for the customer.

You can send your product to us via the carrier of your choice and we return product back to the customer via USPS (Priority mail), USPS (Express mail), which ever you prefer. We can supply you with all costs including shipping, handling and insurance if you are interested in our services. We would need your complete address and phone number for the shipping charges so that we can give you an exact price for the Western Union transaction and also we will supply you with the details also.

When issuing the Western Union transfer, please make check payable to: "Barbara Black", who is the bookkeeper for RB Designs.

Thank you,
Ron
Ontario, Canada
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by rbates9 »

It could be a lot worse. He could double his prices and only take american express.