Gettin' the 220 RB'd this week: CEK or DEK

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
firffighter
Supporting Member

Post by firffighter »

I would love to, but I have already committed to ride the Monkeybutt 100 event in Heppner, OR that weekend. I would love to ride with you and some of the other usual suspects in our region. Hopefully later on this summer we can make it happen.
'
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

There's going to be an Idaho ride somewhere between the middle of July and the end of August. If interested, let me know what dates work for you. I'm going to talk to CC and Wib about it when I see them in May, hopefully. I really prefer to see how someone rides before taking them out somewhere unfamiliar first though. I figure if you are riding sactioned events, then you probably can handle your own then. Idaho won't be for the faint-of-heart; more like for those with a poor sense of self preservation. The guide kept refering to me and other riders as victims when he meant to say volunteers.....
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

where the hell is rouge river?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS