BIG THANKS TO RON AT RB DESIGNS

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
ratman

BIG THANKS TO RON AT RB DESIGNS

Post by ratman »

just wanted to say thanks to ron for hooking me up with his carb and head mods in a hurry. i just bought my bike found this site and heard about his mods. called explained to ron i was shipping the bike to costa rica next week. he put a big rush on my parts and got em out to me in a hurry so i could finish the bike and make the boat for shipping to c.r. i also learned of the propensity of the kdx 220 cracking pistons so i have a wiseco piston kit coming, i also learned of fredette racing and ordered their fork springs. thx for all the insight on my bike from all of your informative posts. peace out, rm
Rick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Rick »

Cool! Are ya shippin it there for yourself?
Yes, they really do let me drive the Train!
1991 KDX 250 $Sold but not forgotten....
1996 Suzuki DR 350 $Sold!
2002 Honda CR 250 worth more than my house at this point........ :-)
2004 DR 650se Road Warrior
2002 DL1000 V-STROM
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Sorry to express my ignorance...but, there is lots of riding in Costa Rica? I would imagine..but know nothing about it.

Mr. Black is an A-1 guy. He does what he says he is going to do..and that's just for starters. His work is impeccable, the performance result is incredible. Also, as you found out, he will bend over backwards in the process.

You will very much enjoy the result of his work.

I have a short list of people that work on 'stuff' to a reliable, trusted and known extent. I have two people on that list..Mr. Black and a local machinist that has done a number of 'odd' jobs for me..like machining parts to allow for a double sealed bearing in the lower KDX shock mount. Ron has a long list of things he has done for me. Without fail and in every case he has exceeded my expectations..which, considering his work in the past, are quite high!

Without going on for quite forever, I cannot express enough my gratitude to the man and my opinion of his work and his character.

Stellar.

..and rare.

My bike, my Banshee, and another Banshee are much the better for his touch.

:supz:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Green Hornet
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Green Hornet »

Dirt Bike Mag did a spread last month on Costa Rica. Its becoming a BIG THING down there
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional"
2008 KLX450R
2008 DRZ400SM
2005 KDX 220R
1985 KDX 200A3
2005 KLX 125L (SONS)
2003 KTM 50SX Pro Jr
B Senior # 254/0092

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/R ... fault.aspx
Thanks to my 2008 Sponsers:
Dunlop, SteelMX, Amsoil, Simpson, Pro Works Racing, Pro Moto Billet, SLAP Energy,Boyesen, Rhino Stands, SixSixOne/SunLine Moto for your support.
John W Read Jr