RB Mods first ride and tweak...just INCREDIBLE!

Questions and Answers about the best carb and Head mods available for the KDX.
desertkdx06

RB Mods first ride and tweak...just INCREDIBLE!

Post by desertkdx06 »

Hello,
I just got off my first days riding with the RB mods, WOW! Same as every one else! Now I did put in a VF3 reed cage and Pro Circuit Platinum 2 pipe at the same time but, I definetly feel the modded carb and head is the reason for the smooth Indy car like rpms and response. The air screw became my friend, I spent 3 hours moving it 1/16" until I found the SSS. Time well spent. I did tell RB about all my mods and my riding style and the normal weather conditions out here. So, right out of the box from RB it was running good. Ultimately the sss I found was only a 1/16" in from his setup. It was tough because I found two good spots and choosing between them was hard. I wound up using the 3rd gear slow speed to W.O.T test to get the point where there was no Bog, just good response and pull. That was the spot I kept it at.
The bike is fast and can grunt it's way up hills no problem! I had guys coming up to me asking what kind of bike I had and how did I get it to run so smooth :wink:
Once again, thanks to all the good advice on this site, without it I never would have known how even more awesome our bikes can be. :partyman:
'06 kdx200